A global firm who provide data and research to top tier financial services firms and corporates are looking for a public relations executive to drive brand awareness across the region through the relevant media outlets.
- Handle all Asia media and public relations issues, executing global strategy across the region
- Actively pitch to the media with story ideas, thought leadership and expert commentary to create brand awareness and position the business as an industry expert
- Promote and prepare executives and spokespeople for media interviews
- Build and sustain relationships with key journalists through phone, email and in-person correspondence
- Create and actively manage and update media contact lists
- Track competitors to ensure maximum media coverage and pursue placements in trade and vertical press
- Manage, record, and complete requests for data and intelligence
- Write, develop, edit and distribute press releases and pitches including quarterly PR, Legal and Financial league table releases, regional and sector reports, survey result publication releases and corporate development releases Manage the firm's social media accounts on a daily basis with applicable updates and content
- Partner closely with marketing, social media, sales and editorial teams and other stakeholders across the firm globally to ensure public relations activities, resources and messaging are aligned to business needs/opportunities o
- Measure PR activities and provide monthly updates to internal stakeholders
- Work with the Asia-Pacific marketing team to identify and manage speaking opportunities for editorial team
- Five years of public relations experience in the B2B sector, ideally within financial services
- A proven track record of successfully building a media network on a regional level
- Experience handling social media accounts professionally
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Stakeholder management experience
- A proactive and hungry attitude is essential
If you love media relations and have the energy and drive to build an unrivalled media network for a global brand across the region, then I am interested to hear from you.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.