Working for a top tier American insurance firm this role will report to the Marketing and Communications Director for the MENA region, acting as a strategic PR and Marketing advisor to the leadership team.
- Develop the firm's media relations and PR strategy for the MENA region
- Write top quality English and Arabic press releases and other content
- Develop and nurture a network of media contacts in the region
- Work closely with the wider Marketing and Comms team to ensure the business is communicating with one voice and a cohesive message
- Engage with clients and end users across a wide range of channels both digital and traditional
- Establish a strong working relationship with the central corporate communications team in London
- Fluent spoken and written English and Arabic
- At least 5 years PR and marketing experience
- Knowledge of the Financial Services or Insurance markets is preferable
- Strong track record of proactive communication and PR strategy
- Experience of delivering marketing campaigns across a variety of channels and media
- Excellent attention to detail is a mandatory
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.