over 1 year ago
I am working with a private equity backed, dynamic and ambitious technology business, who operate across 6 countries.
The client is looking for an ambitious PPC Manager, who has experience of driving traffic to transactional websites across retail, ecommerce and pureplay.
With a newly appointed CEO, Leadership Team and business plan, 2019 will be key for exciting transformation, as the business begins to accelerate growth and relaunch brands to build a new range of customers
- Manage the creation and execution of keyword lists
- Manage and oversee new paid search campaigns
- generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, revenue tracking, goals tracking and other paid search initiatives
- Keep up to date search engine and PPC industry trends
- 2-3 years experience within Paid Search (candidates with SEO experience will still be considered)
- Solid experience of driving traffic to a transactional website
If you want to involved in a start-up environment, being part of a fun and fast paced team - then this job is for you!
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually - if you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume you have not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.