£45000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
PPC & Performance Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
Carter Murray is partnering with a FTSE 100 brand in London who have an exciting opportunity for a PPC & Performance Manager to join their Demand Generation team. This is a Hybrid role with you being based in their Central London office twice a week and three from home.
About this role
You will be responsible for one of the largest PPC budgets in the UK, around £3m per quarter, ensuring that you find innovative solutions to reach your target audience within a digital space.
You will manage and work with industry leading agencies and media partners to ensure all the group brands take full advantage of the ever-growing digital lives their customers lead. All the while consistently driving commercial and brand metrics.
- Ensuring all brand and products are top of mind with effective search marketing.
- Delivering clear and concise actionable insight to senior stakeholders on demand generation performance.
- Ensuring PPC aligns and supports other marketing channels, delivering an omni-channel customer experience.
- Working closely with performance agencies in campaign briefing, development and in-flight optimisations to deliver market leading campaigns.
- Drive optimal efficiency of value and volume on our performance spend whilst ensuring strong brand experiences for consumers.
- Drive innovative solutions to reach our target audiences with highly targeted PPC campaigns.
- Previous experience of working with or managing large PPC budgets.
- Substantial and broad knowledge and experience with PPC.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with your stakeholders and Consumer i.e. legal, technical, marketing.
- Proven ability in making things happen - translate solutions into creation and delivery of practical and workable marketing plans that have a commercial / business impact.
- A natural ability to translate complex aspects of performance and optimisations in an easily digestible manner, providing and recommending actionable insight.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.