Carter Murray Dubai has an opportunity for a Portfolio Director for a reputed giga-project in Saudi Arabia.
They would manage and maintain a strategic portfolio containing components of mega sub-portfolios, programs, projects, and business operations running across different sectors/departments, and lead the strategic portfolio according to the organisation’s directions, objectives, and targets strategy. This entails managing a large pool of teams in a coordinated manner with an active role in their HR needs.
Key Requirements of the Portfolio Director are:
- 15+ years of relevant and related work experience with a strong technical and business background in portfolio management practice, as well as previous experience on similar large-scope project types.
- Written and Oral proficiency in both the Arabic and the English languages.
- At least 15 years of management experience managing public and private projects.
- Significant experience managing long-term projects and supervising professional staff and senior staff.
- Possess good knowledge of document control and information management processes, standards, and ISO standards.
If you have this skill set please apply on the link provided on our Carter Murray website. We will be in touch with you if you have been selected.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.