11 months ago
A leading global law firm is looking for a native Mandarin speaker to join their Greater China Business Development team as a Pitch & Research Coordinator.
- Bids & Pursuit Management - Assisting the BD Managers with end to end project management of complex proposals
- Pitch Process - Updating and maintaining pitch-related infrastructure
- Pitch and Materials Preparation - Assisting in the efficient preparation of high quality proposals,capability statements, RFP responses, credentials and other marketing material in English and Chinese for practice groups in Asia
- Liaising with team members and lawyers to capture relevant content for the bid library
- Working with design to develop visually compelling graphics for use in marketing materials
- Analysis - Assisting with tracking, analysis and reporting of pitch activity and related metrics
- Research - Conducting client, practice, industry, competitor and other marketing research in preparation for pitches/proposals and client meetings
The firm are looking for a candidate with solid experience in a communications, marketing or translation role, ideally with experience gained in the legal, professional or financial services industry. Experience in translating bilingual documents or business writing in English and Chinese is essential as this role will involve translations of pitching documents.
Native level Mandarin and simplified Chinese writing capabilities are essential, with strong Chinese typing skills. Excellent copy-writing and drafting skills and experience are also required and proven experience in delivering projects in the corporate world. Excellent multi-tasking, organisation and communication skills are also essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to use their copy-writing and content skills in a career within legal marketing and business development.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.