almost 2 years ago
A hypergrowing loyalty and rewards eCommerce platform with a fast growing presence and userbase in Asia is looking for a superstar self-motivated Partnerships Manager. You will be part of the core team and will work directly with the local Managing Director and key stakeholders to drive and develop new and existing partnerships to reward users. You will plan, negotiate and present go-to-market partnerships across the platformto achieve business and commercial objectives.
- Maintain and source for successful business partnership with key local partners to grow market share, and manage all aspects of interaction with them
- Maintain existing relationships with external media parties
- Work with banks, telecommunication companies, brands, agencies, and media to deliver the best partner experience
- Chair growth marketing efforts to acquire new customers and retain existing accounts
- Ensure that the team's performance is in line with the company's objectives
- At least 3 years' worth of experience working in partnership and growth marketing roles with the eCommerce or PR/Marketing industry
- A proven track record in having strong networking and account management abilities
- A proven track record in establishing successful key partnerships
- Experience with media barters and commercial partnership agreements with telcos and banks
- Excellent communication, writing, business and reporting skills
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for eCommerce!
If you think you're ready to make your mark in the eCommerce space and want to be part of this rapidly growing team, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org now to kickstart a confidential conversation about this opportunity now!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.