Sydney, New South Wales
5 months ago
Broker Partnership Manager
Purpose of Role:
The Broker Partnership Manager has the responsibility of managing and supporting the day to day activities of an allocated portfolio of the member brokers.
The role is responsible for managing member brokers by assisting them to maintain, grow and diversify their businesses.
They must also actively cross sell the member's Lines of Business to their broker members and their loan writers. In doing so, lifting quality and standards, retaining these brokers and achieving positive NPS scores.
The Broker Partnership Manger will help the National Manager Broker Partnerships to drive to consistent practices, processes and capability to ensure that the operating model is efficient while providing an industry best broker experience.
A key part of this role is working closely with the National Manager Broker Partnerships to shape the member broker experience.
National Manager Broker Partnerships
· Act with honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence and in the best interest of stakeholders and customers at all time.
· Contribute to the memeber brokers customer-focused culture and be accountable for ensuring positive customer outcomes and responsible lending practices are adhered to.
· Deal with all legislative and regulatory bodies in an open, constructive and cooperative way.
· Identify potential key risk areas and compliance issues; reporting and escalating concerns appropriately.
· Achieve all targets set by National Manager Broker Partnerships.
· Actively increasing the volume of business for Business, Commercial, Asset Finance and the company Home Loans across their assigned portfolio of member brokers.
· Work closely with the the company Recruitment team and Head Office teams to support the onboarding and ongoing management of newly recruited member broker groups and loan writers into the assigned portfolio.
· Work closely with the National Manager Broker Partnerships to establish strategies to retain member brokers through data driven insight of their needs, wants and pain points. Supporting change where required to achieve NPS targets and avoid churn.
· As instructed by National Manager Broker Partnerships, encourage and support the company member brokers to participate/attend member broker events (including Webinars, PD Days, Annual Awards, Masterclass and other events hosted by the company).
· Any operational and administrative aspects for the allocated portfolio as required
· Attend and represent the company at industry functions when required.
· Attend and provide input at all staff and sales meetings.
No formal qualifications are essential however a tertiary business qualification and Certificate IV in Mortgage Lending will be highly regarded.
· Experience in the finance/ finance broking industry with a sales and service background.
· Past performance in target-based sales relationship roles would be advantageous.
· High level of computer literacy and skills
· Customer and solution focused mindset.
· Positive "Can do" attitude.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Communication and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated, energetic and results driven.
· Negotiation and sales skills.
· Ability to work unsupervised.
· Ability to perform all tasks accurately and in a timely manner
Other comments on role:
The Broker Partnership Manager must be customer and solution focused at all times, the role is dynamic and challenging and highly rewarding with expectations of working outside core hours, when and if required.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.