- Project management across all key work streams
- You would be responsible for developing critical paths and schedules to meet timings and deliver on all of the above project objectives.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with product, operations, contact centre, legal, sales and marcoms. You would act, on occasions, as the voice of Partner Marketing & where necessary entire Marketing function to ensure clear communication and actions are delivered and overall consistency of messaging to partners.
- Develop internal processes across functions to improve workflow and quality of output
- Weekly status reporting and project/campaign analysis
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing and delivering on high profile projects as well as the following:
- Broad understanding of all channels in the marketing mix, understanding and experience of working with product development teams a bonus
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with teams and peers with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Builds consistently productive relationships across other functions/departments; manages effective communication across multiple work streams.
- Strong team player, project and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively.
- Self-aware, able to influence others and manage their perceptions upwards, downwards and laterally.
- Demonstrates a strong commercial awareness to maximise performance.
- Proven Project Management skills showcasing organised and skilled management across multiple work streams.
- Ability to combine an innovative and creative approach with a commercial and practical mind.
- Able to multi-task, juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to get stuck in.
- Great at work well under pressure and in a very fast paced environment whilst identifying opportunities/solutions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.