Paid Search Specialist
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a large manufacturing brand based in Slough, who are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join their team.
As Paid Search Specialist you will manage the day to day paid search, paid social and display media, as well as providing in depth analysis on campaign performance.
Support the wider D2C team in revenue driving campaign planning, preparation, and deployment across all media channels
- Specific focus on all top / mid funnel ATL PAID social display, search, and other consideration display media to drive ad engagement and quality traffic to owned media
- Help define the media plan and budget across all businesses and brands to create the full funnel media strategy
take ownership and accountability for managing the day-to-day performance media strategy and budget across all digital paid social, search and performance display channels at the top and middle funnel
- Manage day to day communication with our ATL media agency for top / mid funnel digital Performance Media channels
Support the Performance Media Manager and wider D2C team in revenue driving campaign planning, preparation, and deployment across all media channels
Responsible for continual in-depth analysis and reporting on campaign performance, A-B testing, and overall data mining to provide recommendations for improvements, tests, and tactical improvements
Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing performance media channels with operational knowledge of Social Display and Paid Search
- Experience of regular use of Google Analytics
- Experience of Google Ads and associated tools
- Experience of managing media channels in house a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.