- Manage the paid search agency and monitor and manage budgets at an account and category level
- Push innovation and manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and oversee execution of day-to-day tactics that increase site traffic, conversion and margins
- Drive a culture of testing and learning in all activities
- Seek out new initiatives in media and mobile to constantly innovate and optimise
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong background and proven track record in PPC marketing
- Able to operate at both a strategic and tactical level with a blend of analytical, creative and strong negotiation abilities
- Excellent stakeholder management, proven experience of influencing in a complex business
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.