Kuwait City, Kuwait
over 2 years ago
A leading retail group based in Kuwait is currently seeking an Online Trading Manager for one of their fashion brands. This person will be responsible for scoping, planning and managing the execution of the online channel strategy and plans for the brand website across multiple markets and regions in order to achieve company financial and business objectives. The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate a nuanced understanding of competitive positioning, management of commercial processes, and maximisation of business opportunities.
- Engaging in effective merchandising and trading of products online in multiple operating market(s) and regions in order to drive the success of the brand's online channels in the Middle East
- Development of online brand budget and commercial / trading plan and execution
- Identifying opportunities to further improve on site customer experience and conversion rates
- Development of promotional and marketing plan with regional brand and marketing teams
- Leading the brand online team (Merchandising, Design, Content & Localisation) to deliver world-class product presentation and merchandising of products within their specified categories.
- Develop strong relationships with key online team members and brand team stakeholders to achieve budgeted sales and profitability objectives
- Ensure effective digital marketing delivery in order to support the multi-channel promotion plan across all key digital channels, all the while remaining responsible for delivering sales and margin targets against budget and short term forecasts
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 7 years' experience in ecommerce product/category merchandising within the retail sector
- Multi-channel retail experience
- ecommerce experience at a senior management level, including both strategy development and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Analytical and statistical
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.