OEM Sales Manager – Pharmaceuticals
ABOUT MY CLIENT
A market leader in Australian made health supplements, skincare and dairy products.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sales Account Manager -OEM (Contract Manufacturing for complementary Medicines; Skin Care; Dairy and or Pet Supplements Products)
This position reports to the Global Sales Manager. The incumbent will have a diverse range of sales experience in OEM within the pharmaceutical industry working with large OEM (contract manufacturing) customers in complementary medicines and be able to demonstrate the following:
o Ability to create a strategic business road map in Sales and Business Development to accelerate and exceed sales targets and revenues through the identification of potential sales and marketing opportunities for the organizations OEM health supplements, Skin Care, Pet Supplements, and Dairy products
o Ability to develop and nurture key customer contacts within major OEM customers with a deep understanding of our customer’s needs and preferences.
o Conducts high-level commercial discussions and negotiates volume & margins.
o Liaises with both existing and new clients to develop and manufacture their products.
o Delivers and manages high-quality products on time and within budget, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements by working closely with QA, Operations, Production, R&D, and Costing teams.
o Negotiate global distribution terms & conditions and sign Distribution agreements.
- Relationship Management: The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, including understanding their needs and expectations, and effectively communicating with them.
- Sales and Negotiation Skills: The ability to negotiate contracts and pricing, and to close deals that maximize profitability and revenue for the organization.
- Business Acumen: The ability to understand and analyze market trends, competitor activities, and financial reports to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: The ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders, including colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- Results-Driven: The ability to prioritize and focus on activities that drive results, and to measure and track progress towards achieving goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in OEM
- Either an Australian PR or Citizen with full working rights
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00 – $110,000 (Including KPI bonus)
- Employee discount
- Birthday Leave
- Professional development assistance
YOU MUST EITHER BE A PR OR A CITIZEN OF AUSTRALIA WITH FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.