£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 years ago
**National Media Manager - Central London **
The leading UK retail destination operator are in search of a National Media Manager to optimise their UK media strategy across all key channels. Based in Central London, this client are responsible for generating over £500 million in revenue a year.
As the National Media Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the UK media strategy with the aim of; increasing brand awareness, driving footfall, supporting retailers by increasing sales and growing overall market share.
Reporting into the National Marketing Controller, you will:
- Develop the national media strategy and centre specific media plans
- Work with national media agency, agencies and centres to implement effective campaigns
- Play a key role within the Group Marketing Team to help plan, implement and deliver the annual group campaign programme
Ideal candidates will have spent up to 3 years in-agency or brand side successfully developing and implementing effective media strategies across all key channels. Qualities that this client are looking for include:
- Ability to work with a media agency to develop a national media strategy that is based upon insight.
- An understanding of Econometrics.
- Ability to challenge norms to deliver cost effective campaigns across all key channels.
- Being accountable and managing the delivery of multiple projects end to end simultaneously.
- Effective 3rd party relationship management.
Should you currently be agency side or brand side within retail, fashion, property or leisure sectors and are looking to move into a highly influential position get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02073329632
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.