My client is a leading and growing IT company that provides customised services for the education, corporate, government, retail & health industries. With cutting edge technology and extensive industry knowledge they are the leaders in their field.
They are looking to hire a National Marketing Manager for a 12 month Maternity cover.
- you are an experienced and result driven Senior Marketeer that can take ownership of the marketing function and drive strategies for increased brand awareness.
- Leading a small team, the role will work closely with other internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute marketing programs to support business sales objectives in growth.
- Provide strategic input to website design and content management to increase traffic and capture leads.
- Design and deliver communications, and art direction to increase brand presence and awareness.
- Conduct and audit of company website (including all images, tools, and content)and make recommendations for enhancement
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Provide customer service by answering questions and concerns when necessary
- Provide strategic insights on social traffic and re-align campaigns when required Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs as they relate to marketing campaigns
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years + technology marketing experience in a full-time capacity.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including internal and external.
- Integrated campaign management experience - strengths in digital would be highly regarded.
- Proven advanced user skills in marketing automation tools - Marketo (preferred but not essential)
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (preferred)
- To maintain and grow current vendor and partner relationships and manage Marketing Development Funds (requests & claims) with our strategic vendors to support ASI activity
- Forward thinking, enthusiastic and can multi-task, prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Ability to plan and deliver Events.
If you are interested in teh above please apply through the link or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.