One of Australia's fastest growing law firms is looking for a National Event Manager for a ten-month parental cover. The role is based in the Melbourne or Sydney office and is focused on organising, managing and running events. Experience in corporate events is ideal for this opportunity.
- Organise and manage events from start to finish for both in house and externally
- Working with marketing, partners and the different divisions of the firm to develop new event ideas
- Working with the senior stakeholders, sales and marketing for the national partner conference
- Recognize event opportunities through developments in the industry and marketing
- Analysis and reporting on events
- Proven experience in a similar events position working on corporate events
- Wealth of events and marketing experience, ideally having managed large corporate events
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines with a close attention to detail
The culture is professional and collaborative with the want to make change.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.