Up to £45000 per annum
4 months ago
**National Content & Campaign Manager**
The leading UK retail destination operator are in search of a of a National Content & Campaign Manager to play a lead role in delivering the annual campaign activity to increase brand awareness, drive footfall and grow overall market share. Based in Central London, this client are responsible for generating over £500 million in revenue a year.
As the National Content & Campaign Manager you will play a lead role within the Group Marketing Team, helping implement and deliver the annual group campaigns.
Managing the Content Team, your responsibilities include;
- Project manage, supervise and co-ordinate with senior stakeholders to define and deliver the group marketing content strategy for the companys own channels.
- Working closely with channel specialists, supporting agencies and centre marketing teams to create a highly engaging content approach that can be efficiently and consistently deployed across all relevant channels and platforms.
- Play a lead role in developing and maintaing the tone of voice across all creative and content
- Be responsible for the development and execution of the national campaign calendar ensuring its planning and delivery
- Help define key performance indicators and implement company level measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success
Ideal candidates will have spent 3 years in an agency or brand side background within retail, fashion, property or leisure sectors, successfully delivering campaigns and engaging content.
Qualities that this client are looking for include:
- Creative, confident and an effective communicator
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of brand DNA & experience working on delivering clear tone of voice content and brand copy.
- Experience working with internal teams and external creative agencies
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix with an ability to demonstrate experience in delivery of content, social and email.
- Experienced in commisioning/briefing agencies and managing multiple teams
- Experienced in managing a team
Should you be an Senior/Account Manager, Content and/or Campaign Manager looking for your next move in the new year, get in touch via: email@example.com / 02073329632
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.