National Account Manager
National Account Manager – PPE/Industrial
£50,000 per annum plus car/car allowance
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading PPE brand with footprint all over Europe who are seeking to add a National Account Manager to their UK team. This is an exciting role with an already well-established company in the market who are looking to kick on and grow. You will have previous experience with selling PPE into the Industrial sector.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for selling PPE solutions to new locally owned businesses (SME’s), existing B2B prospects and to current national account customers in your defined segment (Industrial). Sales production will come from leveraging existing national programs, securing new programs with local accounts, launching new product extensions and expanding market share into emerging segments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execution of a high touch, high activity engagement model.
- Working closely with strategic account division on increasing revenue in current customer base by improving participation, purchasing activities and driving end-users to retail stores.
- Selling safety solutions to locally owned businesses in defined verticals.
- Preparing accurate sales activity reports and forecasts.
- Participation at industry Trade Shows and meeting with Trade Associations to position the brand.
- Maintaining knowledge of new sales techniques, products and competitor activity.
- Delivering a world class new account experience by partnering with sales operations team.
- Utilisation of CRM to capture customer information.
- 1-3 years outbound B2B sales experience.
- Ability to work independently and strategically with minimal supervision.
- Ability to self-manage workload and priorities.
- Proficient in MS Outlook and Excel.
- Experience working on Salesforce.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.