£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Sales Administrator with excellent attention to detail, accuracy and Excel skills? Do you have experience working in an Account Executive role, supporting a large client account? Are you looking for a fast-paced, busy opportunity to work for a major FMCG business?
I am currently recruiting for a National Account Executive on a 2-3 month FTC basis for our client, a major FMCG company who own leading, well-known brands. Working as part of the wider Sales function, you will sit within a team of 3, responsible for one of the businesses largest client accounts. We are looking for someone with excellent accuracy, numeracy and data skills, who has strong Excel abilities and who is a confident team player. You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with key clients, stakeholders and the wider business.
You will support accounts on all aspects of admin and organisation, with key KPIs on month end deadlines such as invoicing, promotional nomination forms, external margin forecasting and internal management of forecast changes.
Duties will include:
- Matching all invoices across accounts with 100% accuracy by cross-checking with key documents (Forecast Review Sheet and EPOS tools)
- Keeping invoice trackers up to date and accurate, including populating redemption rate trackers
- Determining whether invoices need to go In Dispute. If retailer's fault, providing clear rationale for the NAM/NAE. If the businesses fault, amending the accruals appropriately.
- Ownership of Cash Committee monthly reporting (on invoice matching, In Disputes and Price claims)
- Leading creation of promotional and new line nomination forms on a timely basis for accounts with 100% accuracy
You will manage a high number of invoices on a large-scale account. The chosen candidate will have to accurately and efficiently deduce whether the invoice is valid and match to the correct accrual. Tracking the matching of invoices will also be required.
You will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role essential; Sales Admin, Account Exec or being within a finance support function
- Demonstrated attention to detail: Able to deal with large quantities of detail (e.g. invoices or nomination forms) and process with 100% accuracy
- Has an organised approach: can set priorities, work to deadlines and manage multiple accounts and tasks simultaneously
- Has great communication skills: proactively communicates to line manager on work load and is also able to communicate with multiple functions (Finance, Supply Chain etc).
- Strong Excel skills; comfortable analysing data
- Understanding of P&L desirable however not essential
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry-leading business, in a contract role starting ASAP. Please only apply if you are available immediately and can commit to the full duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.