South West England, England
9 months ago
MOTIONS GRAPHIC DESIGNER (IN-HOUSE STUDIO) - FINANCIAL SERVICES
£35,000 - £47,000 + BONUS, BENEFITS
BASED SOUTH WEST ENGLAND/ M4 CORRIDOR
(the role will require 2-3 days/week in the office, with the option of remote working for the remainder of the week)
Our client is a leading financial services business who is looking to hire a MOTIONS GRAPHIC designer to join their in-house studio creative team which sits in the Marketing function. You will need solid experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) for direct response marketing activities as well as strong experience in video editing and experience with motion design.
You will play a key role in creating simple and tactical visual designs for the business and will be responsible for managing the creative projects.
- You will be responsible for updating online videos and animation for social assets and developing our inhouse graphics offering.
- Ensuring the consistent visual identity of the brand
- Creating visual designs across a diverse range of marketing channels
- Editing images for the brand guidelines
- Work with copy writers within the team
- Solid current/recent experience working as a designer gained either in an in house creative/studio/marketing team or in an agency environment.
- Solid experience of using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience using Sketch is preferred
- Experience with motion design and Adobe After Effects/Premiere Pro
- Be able to confidently edit video including colour grading, transitions and compositing
- Experience working in/for well known brands is an advantage and ideally with experience of working within a regulated environment eg.financial services/telecoms/utilities etc
- Experience creating designs for direct marketing materials, email marketing campaigns, banner ads and digital display
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOUR CV IS SENT TO OUR CLIENT WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT A PORTFOLIO OF YOUR CREATIVE WORK WILL BE REQUIRED
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.