South West England, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum + share scheme, healthcare
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Motion Graphics Designer, with expert knowledge of HTML5? Are you confident working on multiple projects at one time, to deadlines and budgets?
I am currently recruiting for a Motion Graphics Designer for our client, an innovative, disruptive and rapidly growing, yet recognised start-up. Our client is paving the way for exciting changes in their industry, and have just received record funding to support their growth plans!
Within beautiful, modern offices in South West London, you will be joining a dedicated, vibrant and forward-thinking team. You will provide exceptional, hands-on support to deliver multimedia projects across multiple channels. You will have previous experience, enjoy a challenge and not be afraid to think outside of the box! You will ideally have experience working in an agency or start-up environment.
Duties will include:
- Delivering and encouraging stunning digital concepts and designs of the highest standard, to meet briefs and expectations
- Work to tight deadlines and budgets; managing workload efficiently
- Delivering concepts from design to implementation and delivery
You will have:
- An outstanding portfolio!
- Expert knowledge of HTML5
- Experience working as a Digital Designer in an agency or start-up environment
- Great skills across design applications such as AfterEffects, Photoshop, Premiere
- Confidence and the ability to make decisions independently
This is an amazing time to join this rewarding company, with modern offices based in South West London and great benefits package!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.