Dubai, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams15000 - UAE Dirhams20000 per month + benefits
about 2 years ago
Cater Murray Retail in Dubai are recruiting for a Menswear Buyer (private label) for a leading retailer in Dubai.
We are looking for a candidate that has bought and developed menswear product for another leading retailer globally
The purpose of the role of Menswear Buyer is to support the team and develop in conjunction with the Merchandisers, Designers and Technologists, a commercial and credible range for their customer base.
- Supports the Assistant Buyer and contributes to the decisions on the new product range
- When required, present garments to senior management and follow up on afterwards action points for the team/ department
- Looks further ahead than immediate problems to focus on ideas and solutions that may be of longer-term benefit to profitability
- Delegate responsibility to BAA and Assistant Buyer to develop their skills.
- Provides a wider more strategic understanding of the business, the customer, and the department
- Works closely with Merchandising team to review department performance and develop areas for improvement
- Strong fashion eye and passion for Menswear
- An understanding of fashion trends and knowledge of the High Street, bringing new, well thought out ideas to contribute to the Buying process
- Good problem solving skills
- The capacity to take responsibility and make decisions
- Manage time effectively by setting and achieving priorities and timescales
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.