Membership Officer – MAT Cover
Membership Officer – 14-month FTC
Memberships & Events
£42,000 – £45,000
Carter Murray have been exclusively briefed on a brand-new Membership Officer vacancy with one of London’s oldest and most prestigious Membership organisations. This organisation supports charitable and educational bodies across London and the UK. As a community body, they support their members by providing a rich atmosphere for them to grow and expand their horizons.
You will act at the main point of contact between the membership and the company, with the aim of maintaining regular contact with all your members. You will strive to keep the membership engaged and active within the company. Your communication skills will prove valuable in assisting you in organising and delivering all company events to a first-class standard.
- Responsible for scheduling and overall management of the company calendar for all memberships events and activities.
- Plan, execute and attend all company events, with high attention to detail and quality whilst remaining in line with budget.
- Manage the organisation of each event including invitations, guest list, dietary requirements, seating plan, menu card and place card printing.
- Update and maintain the members’ event portal for efficient event booking and payments for members.
- Ensure efficient marketing is sent to members via various channels to promote company events in good time.
- Processing and collecting ticket payments for events.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of your direct reports.
The qualities you bring:
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Experience of successfully organising, managing and running a large variety of events, ideally gained within a membership organisation.
- Experience of using, maintaining and managing databases.
- Good knowledge of GDPR and data protection.
- Excellent communication manner and style, with the ability to adjust it according to your audience.
- Passionate about delivering events to the highest of standards.
- Strong project management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Line management experience.
- Some experience of creating effective and engaging communication for marketing events.
- Some experience of fundraising.
- Some experience of having worked within a not-for-profit organisation.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately. For further information before applying then please reach out to Patrick Sommerfelt on any of the below.
- 020 7415 2804
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.