about 2 years ago
- Support and work alongside the Director, in order to deliver the business development objectives
- Support the planning and implementation of global business initiatives
- Identify emerging trends and industry insights
- Shaping various initiatives, driving results and identifying success
- Support the delivery of market plans
- Develop and deliver internal communications
- Increase market recognition through employee engagement
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience of working internationally, and building international relationships with stakeholders
- Able to translate business knowledge and expertise
- Conduct analysis of market opportunities through research
- A strong understanding of social, geo-political, and cultural trends
- Has the ability to establish credibility as a strategic insights expert
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.