almost 2 years ago
Marketing Technology Lead
(5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Technology either agency or client side)
U.K.-based start-up with massive investment
Carter Murray are working with a company valued at $2 billion and ambition for rapid expansion into to the U.S. and Asia. Their mission is to put accessible and affordable healthcare into the hands of everyone globally.
They now wish to hire an outstanding Marketing Technology Lead to deliver the marketing tech that will help power marketing campaigns and business growth.
The Marketing Technology Lead will be the go to person for the talented Marketing, Product & BI teams - championing the adoption for the adoption of new mar-tech solutions and a strategic data vision.
- Selecting and delivering the marketing tech & tools that will help power the marketing campaigns
- Review existing marketing stack and then identify any potential new mar tech solutions
- Champion of marketing technology innovation, whether this be working with the in-house team or across agency partners.
- Work closely with marketing, product, user experience, BI andcommercial teams to define a strategic data vision.
- Ensure the business understands the value of customer data by working closely with the BI Team, Solutions Architects and platform
- Responsible for developing a culture of testing and optimisation
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.