£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 2 years ago
MARKETING TECHNOLOGY DATA & STRATEGY SPECIALIST - MARKETING AUTOMATION - global financial services business
£50,000 - £65,000 base + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire a Marketing Technology and Data Strategist to join the global marketing team.
You will need solid experience in digital marketing technologies, marketing automation, CRM and experienced in the use of data, insight and analytics tools in a digital context
You will play a key role in the delivery and implementation of Marketing technology enhancements, in particular digital and data related, within the global marketing function to improve customer experience.
- Implementing new marketing technologies, and data and analytics tools
- Build the local integrated marketing data strategy to maximise revenue and market share
- Pinpoint the local market's data integration challenges to implement the appropriate marketing automation transformation model
- Lead the relationship with IT to contribute to implementation plans, and work on the business and strategic architecture for the initiative
- Act as the internal subject matter expert on data, analytics and Martech tools
- Act as ambassador of data driven insight
- Support campaign managers in producing data insight to optimize the Market contact strategy.
- Current/recent experience of implementing new digital and marketing technology /MarTech tools, preferably in a corporate and/or financial services organisation
- Experience in Marketing automation and CRM e.g. Eloqua, Salesforce, CRM systems
- Experience in the use of data, insight and analytics tools
- Experience in a B2B environment is preferred but not essential
- Experience in a financial services business would be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.