over 1 year ago
As a key part of the Singapore Marketing Team the Marketing Assistant will support the Managers with marketing execution tasks and by fulfilling team admin duties.
- Supporting the team with end to end event management such as; sourcing venues and managing event logistics
- Providing communications resources, for examples assisting with the production of pitch-books, managing marketing literature and presentation materials and updating CRM platforms
- Manage the team's calendars. Plan, negotiate and schedule meetings
- Ensures schedules are kept up-to-date and accurate. Resolves meeting conflicts and handles reschedules to accommodate more urgent, time sensitive requests.
- Plan and schedule all travel arrangements in line with Company procedures and specific requests
- Complete expense reports and follows up on reimbursements if necessary.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders for the effective execution of administrative responsibilities.
- Collate and prepare material for client and prospect meetings
- Help process marketing related invoices and update marketing cost tracking spreadsheet
- Manage marketing database, ensuring all client contact data is up to date and that marketing/PR requests are logged
- Solid experience working within an international financial services firm, ideally with exposure to the investment industry
- Experience in a supportive and administrative role or within a Marketing Assistant role
- Excelling organisation, planning and prioritising skills with extremely high attention to detail
- Very good at building relationships and at working with multiple internal parties
- Event management experience is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a motivated and can do attitude
This is a lovely opportunity for someone with an administrative or marketing support background who is looking to join a leading global firm which offers a team focused, collaborative and supportive working environment and culture. Offering an excellent salary package and benefits and the opportunity to be part of one of the world's most prestigious investment firms.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.