Hong Kong, Hong Kong
almost 2 years ago
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the APAC Marketing Director on the delivery of integrated marketing communications initiatives across the region.
- Support the Marketing Director in the day to day delivery of targeted client focused marketing campaigns and integrated brand marketing initiatives
- Provide marketing and communications support to the firm's consultants, practice groups and offices across the region.
- Regular liaison and collaboration with other members of the global marketing team on regional and global
- Take ownership in ensure that consultant website profiles, directories and other marketing materials are regularly updated.
- Creation of content for the firm's intranet, APAC regional newsletter and social media channels
- Take ownership of end to end event management, working closely with senior business heads on planning support
- Conduct media research and competitor analysis
- Liaison with external vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- A minimum of three years marketing experience in a large scale global organisation
- Experience working in a B2B marketing or communications roles, ideally within the corporate services sector
- Strong project management skills, with experience working across regional interoffice campaigns
- An excellent communicator, spoken and written with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of delivering results and working to a deadline.
- Digitally savvy with experience of managing social media campaigns.
- Strong end to end event management skills
The firm who have high standards of excellence and only hire the best in their field offers a highly collaborative, supportive and open working environment. It is essential that the chosen candidate takes extreme pride in what they do and holds themselves to excellent standards of delivery.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.