4 months ago
Are you an experienced Marketing Projects Manager looking for a new challenge?
I have partnered with a rapidly growing B2C Real Estate company with 6o+ locations across the UK. They are looking for Marketing Projects Manager to ensure all marketing activities/projects are delivered on time in conjunction with a busy campaigns diary! The business is agile, progressive and rapidly growing.
Marketing Projects Management
- Developing and implementing team processes e.g. processes for managing, prioritising and communicating marketing activity.
- Managing the team budget process ensuring budget processes are adhered to by team members.
- On-going review and updating of marketing team processes, platforms, systems and documentation, team filing, GDPR actions, etc. Coordinating all marketing actions associated with new or refurbed properties e.g. photoshoots, signage, branding and CGI creation.
- Liaising with our Capital Projects team to ensure appropriate signage/branding.
- Managing the ongoing Matterport tour filming schedule, liaising with external partners/camera crew, site teams and the Marketing team to ensure sites are filmed and uploaded on to the website.
- Tracking marketing projects on a weekly basis and provide weekly updates to marketing team project leaders and/or other stakeholders.
- Holding weekly status meetings and managing the schedule of activity as needed.
- Ensuring marketing projects are delivered on time and on budget as determined by the marketing project lead and agreed timeframes.
- Manage ad hoc marketing projects.
Data Management and Reporting
- Assume the position of the Marketing team's GDPR champion, attend all GDPR meetings, communicate, implement and document all updates ensuring the marketing team activities are compliant on digital platforms and activity.
- Provide regular updates and reports on the status of GDPR as required and against KPIs as
- Ensure all branding is consistent across all media, marketing collateral and internal documents produced.
- Ongoing development and improvement of marketing messaging to support bookings.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Advanced level Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Min three years' experience of marketing project management in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, theory, and current best practice.
- Experience in managing and coordinating complex marketing projects from start to finish.
- In-depth knowledge of the design, print and production process.
- In-depth knowledge of branding.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in delivering similar projects for a sizeable brand/s at manager level.
- A natural problem solver with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Proven track record managing/coordinating/implementing marketing projects across different marketing disciplines and platforms.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.