Carter Murray have partnered with one of the most recognisable global Super brands which is going through an exciting period of transformation.
My client is looking for a Marketing Project Manager on a 6-month basis who can support a nationwide cross functional project, working alongside their Retail partners.
The project covers a wide range of Marketing disciplines and would suit a broad back ground however an understanding of the retail sector, driving footfall etc, and ideally an understanding of payments would be ideal.
- Create and manage a sponsorship programme, co-ordinating the external Marketing & Communications agency and ensuring engagement of internal stakeholders the business.
- Build and overall PR campaign, including messaging and brand development.
- Develop a programme which includes a Digital plan with an SME Retail focus & community element.
- Devise a marketing offer, programme platform.
- Design an Event scheduled for December 2018.
- The ability to report back on a weekly basis and update status is essential
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.