This ASX100 organisation is now seeking a B2B marketing expert to work in a fast-paced, high performing, sociable team to manage campaigns from end-to-end which will drive results for the sales team in order to hit pre-defined targets.
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally be coming from an IT, software/SaaS B2B Services background and will be customer focused with solid leadership skills. You responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team of motivated, strategic campaign managers
- Develop the marketing program strategy and drive marketing campaigns and programs from conception through to delivery, including clarifying business objectives, overseeing briefs and creative development
- Devise program roadmaps and program calendars that meet the lead acquisition, nurturing, and customer retention needs
- Manage all demand generation media including; Content Marketing, SEM, PPC, and Social Marketing, Direct Marketing, Telemarketing and Event Marketing (online and offline)
- Work with the analytical team for program reporting, report on ROI
- Manage the marketing budget for this business area
- Effectively engage and manage agencies to perform the outsourced marketing activities.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a high energy, results / numbers focused B2B marketing professional to join this brilliant, well established brand in a role where you will learn plenty and be supported by a close-knit and collaborative team.
To find out more follow the steps to apply or email Rachel at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive regrettably we can only respond to successful candidates.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.