about 2 years ago
Are you a talented Junior Designer / Marketing Exec ready to work within a marketing team, and play a vital role in executing the visual identity of a market leading business?
A global and thriving Travel Management company are looking to hire an energetic and ambitious Marketing Production Assistant, to support all areas of marketing and creative output.
The role will offer exposure to a range of people and marketing production aspects, providing an excellent opportunity for personal growth and career development.
You will be responsible for supporting the creative efforts of a business that continues to deliver successful year on year growth and global expansion.
You may be a recent graduate or keen to take a step further in your career as a junior designer / creative.
Skills and interest across the production of digital content and visuals will be key as you will be producing a range of internal and external branded comms.
Skills and Experience required:
- Advanced MS Office skills, in particular Word & PowerPoint is essential
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- The ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working to and meeting required deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Methodical approach
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects
This role is based in Central London and offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.