Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, Financial Services brands who are seeking to appoint a Marketing Product Manager in their Birmingham office.
Working directly with the product teams you will act as a conduit across Campaigns. As this role sits within the Commercial team, previous B2B Marketing, Product, Proposition development experience would be ideal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development and delivery of compelling propositions backed by effective and measurable multi-channel marketing campaigns that support product business objectives.
- Ensuring that product campaign effectiveness is maximised by linking external brand, segment and sector marketing campaigns with internal business readiness. Essential that all stakeholders are engaged and business development teams are equipped with sales enablement tools required to deliver campaign sales results.
- Unwavering focus on collaboration, the jobholder is expected to not only 'join-up' with colleges within own team, but foster deep relationships with the product businesses, and the wider marketing function.
- Understanding customer segments and needs.
- Understanding target product decision makers and their role within their customer segments and use analysis of their vertical media consumption habits and behaviours to plan and execute intelligent and effective marketing activities to drive awareness and sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. proposition development, customer experience, marketing communications and campaign management, product marketing.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. a B2B environment ideally in the financial or professional services is desirable but not essential.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Chartered Institute of Marketing and/or Institute of Direct Marketing is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results.
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.