Marketing Manager-Wealth Management (USA)
MARKETING MANAGER- PRIVATE WEALTH, within an ALTERNATIVES / PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM
BASED NEW YORK CITY -hybrid working (3 days in the office)
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS+ EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Excellent opportunity to join our client a market leading global private equity firm, who is looking for an experienced Marketing professional to lead the marketing efforts to support the growth of its evolving private wealth management business in the US.
You’ll need experience in marketing gained in the Wealth space within financial services and ideally some experience/understanding of Alternatives/or Private Equity/Private Markets.
This is a newly created position to build and oversee the firm’s marketing strategy, digital marketing, brand management and content for the wealth business.
The role will work closely with senior leaders across the region and globally, to define the marketing goals and execute plans leveraging internal and external resources.
- Segment the US adviser/HNW market and develop dedicated marketing plans for each of our target audiences
- Build effective partnerships with key Wirehouse and RIA clients to maximise sales opportunities
- Build the brand within select audiences (National / trade press) through a focused PR strategy
- Develop compelling marketing materials to support the fund range
- Determine appropriate third-party event sponsorship strategy
- Develop and maintain content for a wide variety of marketing deliverables such as brochures, emails, presentations, whitepapers, websites and events for the US wealth market
- Set specific and measurable marketing goals and share key metrics with relevant stakeholders
- Integrate data-driven learnings into future marketing projects
- Develop strong partnerships and work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Investor Relations and Compliance teams
- Keep abreast of industry and competitor best practices to ensure we remain current and best in class
- Leverage outside consultants/agencies to complement the in-house team in order to meet demand and deliver on marketing objectives
- Proven track record in broad marketing communications gained in the financial services sector
- Experience of working in US Wealth management marketing is ESSENTIAL
- Ideally you will have some experience or understanding of the Alternatives and/or Private Markets space
- Experience leveraging digital marketing to help scale businesses
- Experience creating marketing plans that address specific segments
Interested? Send your cv to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.