about 2 years ago
Carter Murray Retail Middle East are looking for a Marketing Manager to join a growing retailer based in Kuwait.
The role will report directly into the GM and this person and their team will be responsible for fashion and lifestyle brands in their portfolio.
- You will be responsible for managing the marketing calendar for several retail fashion concepts
- Responsible for managing the brands marketing budget for marketing, events, PR - Build the brands localised social / online media content through Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook etc.
- Work on annual marketing / promotions calendar in line with brand directives and marketing material from the principals in Europe & US
- Perform required market research on competitors, performance analysis, return on investment and identify areas of new growth - Work with internal and external media companies preparing advertising material for campaigns throughout the GCC (BTL & ATL)
- Be involved in building & implementing brand campaigns, photo shoots in conjunction with other internal stakeholders
- Provide necessary public relations releases to media as required
- Minimum of 5 years commercial Marketing Management experience. It is essential to have recent retail fashion experience with an internationally recognized brand name or product
- Broad Marketing experience including, PR, Events Management, Photo Shoots, Media / Digital, brand management and creative agency management
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English & Arabic are essential
- Creative and innovative thinker. An ideas person who is confident, likeable and strong team player
- Ability to work across multiple brands at the same time
The preferred candidate with have a BA Hons / Masters degree in Marketing.
Salary is competitive plus family benefits
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.