My client has significant growth targets over the next 5 years, and this role is part of a strategic redirection of the business as they look to appeal to a wider audience.
As a Marketing Manager it will be your role to take ownership for; defining, implementing and evaluating of the annual marketing plans for your brands. Working in collaboration with the Marketing Director to assure the growth of your brands by leading:
- Brand strategy & planning - You will develop local brand plans and strategies to help deliver against the UK growth targets.
- Communication - Work with the global teams to ensure that local trends and consumer needs are represented.
- Product development - Working with the Marketing Director, you will help generate ideas that will benefit UK market.
- In-store & retail marketing - Drive growth and engagement in the omni-channel retail environment.
- Budget Management - You will own the channel/brand budgets and be expected to make informed choices about how best to use the budget available.
- Line Management - Lead a team of 2.
If you have experience to achieve the above, and you have worked for a consumer goods business then please apply.
*Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you have not recieved a response within 6 weeks then please assume that your application was not successful
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.