over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a B2B Marketing Manager to join a leading PR and Communications Agency in London.
The agency is collaborative, entrepreneurial and supports creative clients in the Communications and PR space.
You will work with industry experts across Consumer PR, Crisis and Reputation Management, Sport & Fitness, Influencer PR among many more.
This is a maternity cover for 9-12 months.
- Be a brand ambassador - ensuring quality, consistency and adherence across all activities
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to communicate and reinforce brand guidelines in all marketing material
- Schedule and project manage tactical plans to ensure key initiatives are prioritised and all plans delivered to the highest quality
- Measure and analyse all marketing campaigns and activities against targets agreed with the Senior Marketing Manager
- Carry out research and client surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- At least 2-3 years marketing experience
- Email marketing software experience is advantageous (MailChimp)
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics to measure progress and improvements
- Experience working with CMS
- An interest and understanding of the main social media platforms
- SEO and PPC exprerience is advantageous
- Microsoft Suite (advanced)
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually, if you have not heard from us within six weeks please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.