This is a 2 day p/w standalone role where you will report to the company Director and have full responsibility of conceptualising and rolling out all of the marketing activities/initiatives.
Your responsibilities will largely focus on re-positioning the organisation as a leader in their field, bringing together disparate practice lines under the one brand to allow for more effective cross sell and brand awareness. This will involve:
- Managing the marketing budget
- Manage PR and external communications
- Creation of compelling content and proofing marketing collateral
- Organise events and any collateral for events
- Briefing external marketing / digital agencies
- Ownership of all social media and online content. Auditing and overhauling the external website, in order to improve usability, design and content
- Re-writing brand guidelines to ensure consistency, and acting as the advocate and ambassador of these guidelines across the business
- Devising a digital strategy to improve lead generation through digital platforms
- Refreshing the existing print collateral
- Evaluating market conditions and competitor behaviour
- Proactively collaborating with the Directors to ensure effective business development; including client pitch involvement/coaching, creating appropriate materials for specific clients, and ensuring all client facing individuals in the business are capitalising on cross sell and further business opportunities
- Reporting, analysis and recommendations of marketing and business development activities
In order to be successful in this role you will be comfortable working on a standalone basis managing both the strategic and tactical elements of a marketing plan. You will also need to be an excellent networker and negotiator, with a flair for supporting senior stakeholders with their client development plans and coaching them through how to best cross sell and collaborate across the business. Ideally you will have a background in property or professional services and must have B2B experience. A blend of working in both larger and smaller firms would be a bonus.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced, strategic level marketer looking to work either 2 or 3 days per week in a highly collaborative, unpretentious, professional and entrepreneurial environment where you can make some hugely positive differences for the organisation very quickly. To apply follow the steps below or send your CV to Rachel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive, regrettably we are only able to respond to successful applicants who will be contacted within three working days.
Carter Murray, founded in 2000, is a Global specialist recruitment firm that matches leading marketing & commercial talent with organisations across Consumer, Technology & B2B, Financial and Professional Services and is acting as an agent on behalf of this organisation. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise within this creative and digitally driven marketplace. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within Global markets. To find out more click here
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.