A world leading investment management and research firm have the opportunity for a marketing and media Associate or Manager to join their talented regional marketing team.
- Take ownership of driving and managing Hong Kong media relations
- Organise annual media round table events
- Build strong relationships with relevant financial media to pro-actively promote the brand as well as handling incoming media enquires
- Work closely with Asia's marketing teams and sales teams in the region (particularly the retail sales in Hong Kong) and the institutional sales in APAC to execute the firm's marketing plan and strategy.
- Manage the production of regular baseline marketing and sales materials (including fact-sheets, flyers, commentaries, presentations etc.) for the Asia region with a focus on Hong Kong and China
- Work with the VP of Marketing to support annual brand and advertising strategies
- 3 - 6 years experience in a marketing or communications role within an international financial services firm
- Good knowledge of the Asia investment market
- Strong PR and media relations experience and contacts with the international and local financial media
- Fluency in English and Chinese (spoken and writing) is essential
- Strong analytical skills as well as good writing abilities
- Experience of fund marketing
This is a career elevating opportunity for a financial services marketeer to join one of the world's most prestigious asset managers.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.