City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bens
2 months ago
MARKETING MANAGER - FIXED TERM CONTRACT (6 months though with potential to extend or become permanent)
BASED CITY, LONDON
To £55000-65000+bens (Fixed Term Contract)
Our client a successful and growing global business in the Insurance sector is looking for a Marketing professional with solid recent B2B Marketing experience gained in the Insurance/Reinsurance (either in an insurance firm or insurance broker).
This is a newly created stand alone role, where you will lead the product marketing & communications efforts across all areas of the business on a global basis. You will play a key role in managing the product marketing activity including external marketing communications covering both offline and digital marketing.
You will be responsible for developing high quality printed marketing collateral, in particular for pitchbooks, presentations, sales aids and RFPs so experience in these areas is essential. You will also be responsible for developing and managing content for the digital marketing efforts including the website and social media activity. Strong content writing skills are essential
- Marketing communications experience gained in the B2B Insurance space (either in an insurance/reinsurance business or insurance broker) is required
- Broad marketing experience gained across all areas of marketing ideally encompassing content marketing, digital marketing, presentations and RFP
- Excellent content writing skills are essential with a proven ability to develop compelling content and ability to restyle for use across a range of mediums and materials
- Experience producing slick content for presentations, pitchbook materials and RFPs is essential
- Digital Marketing-experience managing and writing content for the website and social media
- You will need to be able to operate at both a strategic and tactical level
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.