City of London, London
£60001 - £75000 per annum + bonus,bens
2 months ago
BASED CITY, LONDON
To £65-75,000+bonus, benefits
Our client a successful and growing global business in the ReInsurance sector is looking for a Marketing professional with solid B2B Marketing experience gained in financial services, preferably from the Insurance/Reinsurance space
Reporting into the CEO, this is a newly created stand-alone role, where you will lead the marketing and Communications efforts across all areas of the business on a global basis.
You will play a key role in managing the marketing activity including external marketing communications covering both offline and digital marketing.
You will be responsible for operating at a strategic level, developing the marketing plans and devising new marketing initiatives as well as developing content and collateral for both offline and online marketing activities.
You will be responsible for producing high quality printed marketing collateral, in particular for pitchbooks, presentations, sales aids and RFPs so experience in these areas is essential. You will also be responsible for developing and managing content for the digital marketing efforts including revamping a new website, managing social media activity. Strong content writing skills are essential for this. You will also work closely with the external media relations agency to manage the external. Messaging. The role will also involve working closely with business and functional heads on managing and driving improved internal communications activity
- Marketing communications experience gained in the B2B Insurance space (either in an insurance/reinsurance business or insurance broker), with experience operating at both a strategic and tactical level
- Broad marketing experience gained across all areas of marketing ideally encompassing content marketing, digital marketing, presentations and RFP
- Excellent content writing skills are essential with a proven ability to develop compelling content and ability to restyle for use across a range of mediums and materials
- Experience producing slick content for presentations, pitchbook materials and RFPs is essential
- Digital Marketing-experience managing and writing content for the website and social media
- Some experience in internal communications would be helpful but is not essential
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.