£60000 - £75000 per annum + bens, bonus
7 months ago
MARKETING MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED CENTRAL LONDON (home working initially)
MATERNITY CONTRACT-13 MONTHS (ideally to start in August)
Our client a growing player in the financial services sector is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing professional from the financial services sector (pref from private equity, asset management or wider financial markets) to join the global Marketing team as Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this will be a varied role encompassing digital marketing, event & conference marketing (though there is a separate events team who will manage the logistics etc) and managing external communications (through the use of a PR agency). You will operate at manager level (though with no direct reports) and will take a lead role in managing the marketing and comms for a specific region (ASIA)-while working closely with the wider global marketing team
- You will play a key role in managing digital marketing activity using technology platforms including, CRM (Salesforce), mass mailer (Pardot) and managing the corporate website
- Manage an extensive conference-speaking and sponsorship programme; proprietary events, PR, marketing collateral and the firm's digital presence.
- Manage the firm's website and social media.
- Launch thought leadership digitally
- Manage webinars
- Organise speaking engagements and conference sponsorships. Including conference contract planning and negotiations.
- Plan targeted regional events.
- Develop event strategy, context, and target audiences (using Salesforce).
- Manage the coordination of the firm's interaction with the media: interface with the firm's PR agency; drive proactive and reactive PR programmes
- Build close relationships with the Investment, Investor Relations and Events Teams.
- Support with yearly budget and business planning
- Project manage continuous improvement of the firm's intranet.
- Experienced B2B marketing professional, operating at Marketing Manager level. Recent experience in marketing gained within a B2B financial services business (pref.private equity, asset management, wider financial markets) is essential
- Wide-ranging experience of the marketing communications mix
- Strong digital marketing skills-experience in managing email marketing communications, managing web content, web management, social media etc)
- Experience managing event marketing (events, conferences and webinars) is preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Good understanding of CRM. Experience using Salesforce would be a plus
- Experience using Pardot an advantage but not essential
- Experience managing international marketing activity (beyond just the UK) would be an advantage-especially in the Asian region but is not essential
Please send your cv to emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.