Sydney, New South Wales
AU$110000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Super
over 1 year ago
My Client is a rapidly growing and award-winning Investment company. They are looking to increase their marketing team and want to add a Marketing Manager.
This role works closely with the local stakeholders and with the HQ core marketing team to plan, approve, roll out and drive forward marketing plans. This role will suit an experienced all-rounder who enjoys all aspects of marketing with a focus on campaign delivery, content development, digital distribution, presentations and creative services.
You will be responsible for driving a wide variety of marketing campaigns and initiatives to achieve key business targets.
- Develop and manage the delivery of integrated campaigns including input into advertising briefs, landing pages, communications and post campaign reporting
- Support campaign development - consulting with key stakeholders to establish KPIs, prepare campaign briefs, set project plans, brief agencies, review creative & present recommendations
- Organise and oversee the production of Fund collateral and investor educational material
- Collaborate with team members to develop and re-purpose content for the website, emails, social media and other digital channels
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualification, ideally in marketing
- 8+ years' marketing experience, must have experience in financial services marketing, wealth / Fund management experience and advantage
- Knowledge of financial products preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform, or other web analytics systems
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator an Advantage
If interested in the above please apply with your CV or call Pearce on (02) 9236-9061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.