9 days ago
Marketing Manager - SUSTAINABILITY /ESG ORGANISATION (marketing to INSTITUTIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT clients)
Based London-hybrid working
Unique opportunity has arisen at my client a well-regarded, dynamic and fast growing organisation who operate in the ESG and Sustainability space who are now looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join the Marketing team. The organisation works predominantly with Institutional Investors and is ideally looking for individuals with strong broad marketing experience who have either worked in an asset management business or marketed to institutional asset management clients. Experience and/or interest in ESG / Sustainability will be important.
Reporting into the Marketing & Communications Director you will initially manage one direct report as well as manage the agency relationships. You will have a broad remit across all areas of Marketing and will lead on the planning as well as take responsibility for the delivery of the marketing plans
· Digital Marketing Campaigns: Develop, design and execute digital marketing strategies
· Direct Marketing tools: Manage direct marketing strategy, coordinating and creating an appropriate schedule for direct mail; Develop and manage other direct marketing tools ie. Newsletters
· Social Media campaigns and tools: Manage social media channels and campaigns to drive increased followers, track analytics and measure impact. Manage a more extended social media output including a greater volume and diversity of posts that include infographics, and calls to action
· Partner with agencies to further impact: Manage various marketing agencies and freelancers to further marketing reach and impact.
· Web design support: Oversee the websites; Manage web design projects, working with a third-party agency to produce engaging and appealing online content from project ideation to completion
· Design Support: Manage design and creation of of branded templates for various collateral marketing materials including digital and physical assets e.g. report designs, Powerpoint decks, signage, pop up banners, other materials.
· Search Engine Optimisation: Manage and optimise third-party SEO agency and monitor performance against key KPIs.
· Data analysis: Monitor and assess marketing and communications data, incorporating findings into the strategy when relevant.
· CRM management. Oversee CRM interface with Operations Manager to optimise the use of Salesforce and Pardot communications interface to achieve marketing KPIs and outcomes.
· Events management: Oversee execution of hybrid and in person events, managing technology interface, supporting creation PowerPoint slides for speakers
Interested? Send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.