Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, Industries; the ideal candidate will liaise closely with key internal and external stakeholders to establish a clear marketing / delegate acquisition strategy and timeline; and will have overall responsibility for the implementation and execution of campaigns to deliver successful delegate and revenue outcomes across the Commodities and Energy portfolio.
Key day-to-day tasks of the position include:
- Managing and overseeing a number of key stakeholder relationships
- Creating and implementing clear marketing strategies with adherence to agreed timelines to drive quality audiences and generate delegate revenue in line with set targets across Core events.
- Clear concise reporting amongst various internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding content development and bringing messages to life
- Briefing telesales agents as and when required
- Ensuring ROI across campaigns and marketing activities
- Budget / account margin and growth responsibility
- Data compliance responsibility
- Joining the commercial team to help secure new business, as and when required
- Contributing to best practice initiatives within the marketing team
Person Specification: Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
- Proven track record (min 2 years) in B2B event marketing in the Energy and/or Commodities space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Proven budget management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring that deadlines and targets on each are met
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good creative judgement & copy-writing skills
- A proactive self-starter who is also able to work effectively as part of a project team
- Enthusiasm and drive with evidence of 'going the extra mile'
- Deadline focussed
- Graduate or professional qualification in Marketing or related Business area
- Experience of marketing automation tools and software
This is an immediate start 12-month fixed term contract based in London. Salary circa £31,500.
You may currently be wokring to marketing manager level or be a senior marketing executive looking to take that step up in your next role.
If you'd like to find out more about this role, please send through an up to date CV.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.