Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
HK$50000 - HK$60000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
about 1 year ago
Our client is a household name in the retail sector. In 2015, they launched their first direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform. It has quickly grown into a significant driver of revenue for the retail group. The Marketing Manager (eCommerce) is a newly created headcount due to team expansion and internal promotion.
- Grow e-commerce sales performance by devising a tested and optimised strategy that drives conversion and builds an engaging brand experience
- Formulate a strategic and measurable online marketing plan that covers targeted advertising and organic growth such as search marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and CRM
- Ensure user experience continuously improves in site navigation, optimised contents, conversion journey, and other aspects that drive loyalty and inspires purchasing
- Develop an analytics plan to track and measure the performance of site conversion, ROI on ad-campaigns, SEO and social media
- Act as a project manager to prioritise initiatives and coordinate cross-functional team efforts
- Research on market trends on technologies and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Recent work experience in the retail sector
- Proven track record of delivering growth in sales and brand awareness
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital analytics and content optimisatoin
- Experienced user of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Interested candidates can click "Apply" to submit a CV. We will contact shortlisted candidates as soon as possible.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.