Marketing Manager – Customer Lifecycle
My client is one of the leading fuel card payment providers in Australia.
Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Lifecycle Marketing Manager
HQ is based in Melbourne but this role can be based elsewhere
- Build and optimise the lifecycle marketing strategy with the goal of maximizing sales volume from the customer data base through new customer activation, share of wallet growth in existing customers, reactivation of lapsing customer and prevention of account closures
- Lead multi-channel tactics to promote engagement, retention and sales growth across email, SMS, app-based and tele-sales channels
- Drive innovation and efficiencies across established and emerging channels
- Increase content consumption and improve customer value through flawless execution of content marketing campaigns (announcing new content, promoting featured/seasonal content) and lifecycle marketing campaigns (on-boarding programs, engagement programs, lapsing programs),
- Identify opportunities to drive product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell/up-sell/referral behavior
- Create email segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior, activity data, firmographics and other industry-specific data.
- Manage campaign execution from idea creation and copywriting to delivery, scheduling and segmentation while optimizing engagement, customer retention and reactivation
- Work closely with the IT marketing automation team to manage implementation of email campaigns
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years experience in Marketing roles or similar
- Proven experience in email and CRM marketing
- Experience with a complex marketing automation/CRM system like Salesforce CRM/Marketing Cloud
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Ability to use data and insights to identify and measure commercial outcomes
- Good project management and time management skills and experience
- Effective presentation and communication (written and oral) skills
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.