Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$480000 - HK$660000 per annum
over 1 year ago
- Take ownership of conducting competitor research to ensure the business and wider marketing team have a fully informed overview of their competitors to help shape marketing strategy which positions the business as a market leader
- Assisting with the delivery of the Marketing plans for the areas assigned, including leveraging the most appropriate resources to deliver Marketing activity.
- Work with the wider Customer Strategy and Insight team to provide insight and expertise that contributes to the strategic conversation around how the areas assigned fit together to build client-centric solutions across the business.
- Driving the framework to monitor competitor activity within the Financial Services industry and adjacent industries
- Ensure proactive awareness of new initiatives, propositions, market share advances etc.
- Identify external partners to support competitor information gathering and use a variety of methods and techniques to gather competitor intelligence e.g. war-warming exercises
- Competitor Intelligence or marketing insight experience, including success in developing and delivering high profile competitor intelligence research projects or experience in a business consulting role
- Strong research skills and the ability to digest and present large amounts of information
- Experience in independently driving large scale projects involving a number of internal teams and individuals in a large scale organisation
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience working within the financial services industry is preferred
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong project management and research skills gained in the corporate world to progress their career with a top tier financial services firm.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.