This role reports to a Senior Manager and sits within the marketing and content team. This team enables the business to differentiate itself through by delivering a genuinely customer centric value proposition through superior products, content, communications and journey.
There is a very heavy focus on delivering an excellent customer experience in order to acquire, nurture and retain customers through effective customer relationship marketing programs you will deliver.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in marketing campaign management strategy and execution (including trigger based marketing)
- Experience managing onboarding and retention programs
- Experience in defining new and optimising existing customer experience journeys, making these personal for customers but equally still practical
- A strong focus on numbers and analytics with a proven ability putting together test plans, then optimising campaigns from results gleaned from these
- A talent for influencing and negotiating with senior stakeholders in all levels and roles across the business
- A passion and interest in customer behaviour and psychology
This is an exceptional opportunity to join arguably the biggest and most reputable brand in Australia on a role where you will be working on innovative, customer centric campaigns. If you are passionate about delivering excellent digital customer experience don't wait to apply, or reach out directly to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, regrettably we are only able to respond to successful candidates who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.