£48000 - £48001 per annum
5 months ago
I am looking for a progressive Marketing Manager to join a marketing leading (B2C) Real Estate business. This is a generalist role, that will see you planning, delivering and reporting on multiple campaigns across the business keeping the brand aligned to the strategic direction of the business. The role will see you taking ownership of their Multi-channel social media engagement to win and retain business.
This is a national role, based in the London office, with the expectation of regular travel to sites around the UK with some overnight stays required from time to time. The business has a collaborative and supportive approach, promoting wellbeing and flexible working culture.
You will work closely with the Head of Sales in the delivery of projects and reporting to the Head of Marketing and advising company directors. Previous experience within a similar Marketing Manager role within Real Estate or a Retail background would be beneficial and help ensure success is achieved within this role.
- Assume the position of 'Product Manager' responsible for all sites and projects assigned to the role, undertaking a full understanding of the product/project and its associated attributes such as local market dynamics.
- Deliver marketing activities as required e.g., advertising, website update/social media brief, managing artwork and print production, etc.
- Fully understanding the local market conditions and requirements of the regions and sites allocated to the role.
- Leading and delivering on the tactical and strategic marketing activity required for the acquisition, engagement, and retention of clients at significant points in the customer lifecycle
- Ensuring exceptional marketing campaign execution.
- Maximising results and value for money from external partners and suppliers
- Manage the implementation of all multi-channel marketing campaigns for residents from concept to campaign delivery.
- Leverage internal and external marketing intelligence e.g., and analytics e.g., email marketing metrics, sales data and competitor data, etc. to inform marketing activity and campaign design.
- Partner with Regional Managers and other stakeholders, providing marketing consultancy and support to help generate income and raise awareness of the brand.
- Contribute and adhere to the workflow within the team and framework of the Marketing Calendar.
- A business-related degree.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, theory, and current best practices.
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix and adapting marketing activity at different points of the customer journey for optimal sales.
- Advanced level Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.